In summer months you can look down from one of the bridges spanning the Cuyahoga River here in Cleveland, Ohio to see rowing teams seated in slender rowing shells, slicing through the murky water. In each shell team members pull on their oars, propelling the sleek craft with remarkable speed and efficiency. Of course, that speed is possible only when everyone rows in cadence, and in the same direction.
That same level of coordination and integration is absolutely essential for the technologies on which clinical research organizations rely to manage regulatory and other essential trial information. Without that integration organizations can’t move forward, facing unnecessary duplication of effort, interrupted communication flow, and other costly, time-consuming obstacles.
But that level of integration is readily achievable.
On Wednesday November 29, 2017, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST, Bio-Optronics will present a webinar featuring Complion founder and CEO of Rick Arlow. During this webinar Rick will present details on how an electronic regulatory system (eRegulatory) can integrate with clinical trial management systems (CTMS) to streamline delivery and improve access to study documentation, all in full regulatory compliance.
Key takeaways for the webinar include:
- Understand the value and benefit of using best-in-class systems
- Identify how integration can improve access to critical information, while to ensuring documents are up-to-date and inspection ready
- Review methods for automating the delivery of study documents to a CTMS, reducing the need to email documents back and forth
- Explore the concept of utilizing document statuses to trigger alerts and automated workflows within a CTMS to improve speed and accuracy
- Identify new methods to improve study startup by streamlining the creation of studies across systems
For more information and to register for this informative webinar, please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/